CL Account Manager Assistant
Commercial Lines Account Manager Assistant
A Commercial Lines Account Manager Assistant helps align our services to the goals and objectives of our customers. This role assists the Commercial Lines team in maintaining relationships with clients and provides a variety of administrative support.
Below are a few of the responsibilities of this role:
- Respond to clients’ needs by producing binders, certificates, policies, and other related items accurately and on time
- Prepare proposals and applications, and also submit them to the insureds and carriers
- Manage customer retention according to agency protocols as well as any policy changes
- Assists with preparing/executing bonds as needed
- Update the agency management system with pertinent information
- Handle all phone calls and walk-in activity by clients, carriers, or others
- Actively refer clients to the Life and Benefits Department and to Personal Lines
- Strive to make every endeavor effortless for our customers and team members
Perks & Benefits:
- Hybrid opportunities available for qualified candidates
- Generous employee benefits package which includes a robust wellness program
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- Career progression opportunities – the potential for growth within the company
**The employee status for this position is classified as Exempt.
If you’re a dynamic thinker, detailed worker, and positive person with a fervor for driving a top-notch customer experience and building exceptional relationships, you may be a fit.